Friday, September 9, 2011

Target X Missoni Party


(Rachel Zoe and Margherita Missoni)


(Elizabeth Olson)


(Malin Akerman and Alessandra Ambrosio)


(Keren Craig, Poppy Delevingne, and Georgina Chapman)

Target and Missoni threw a party last night to celebrate the release of their collaboration next week, dut to hit Target stores Sept 13th.  All I want to know is if the Missoni kaftan worn by Rachel Zoe is part of that line or not?  I really really hope they are not just teasing me by showing a piece from Missoni's Orange Label!

Anyways, I'm only heading to NYC the first weekend of Oct and by then, if God allows, there might be a few odd pieces left...


2 comments:

  1. I may miss my Sunday morning Yoga class for this launch at my local Target - it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the whole collection at Target.

    ReplyDelete