Thursday, January 26, 2012

SHOPPING - NanoCare


(Panasonic EH-NA30 Nanocare Hair Dryer)

Since moving here to Shanghai, I have been borrowing my friend's hairdryer due to the simple fact that my hubby (no, it's not my fault) forgot to buy a 110V/220V converter.  Unable to live without a decent hairdryer (I have an equal obsession of hair as for lashes), I went out in search of a new beloved and trusted friend that can transform my flat hair to Victoria's Secret bombshell!

I was quickly recommended the newest technology of NanoCare by Panasonic, which is "World's firs hair dryer with hair treatment effect, which helps to remove excess sebum, protect hair cuticle and moisturize hair".

SOLD!

I figured that I'm already in love with my Clarisonic facial brush and Sonicare toothbrush, I might as well Nanocare a try.  After a week of using it, I'm in love!  My hair is voluminous, soft and glossy.  And the best part: my scalp seems less itchy (i.e. less scratching = no flakes)!!!

Now, my only complaint is that it does not have dual voltage option...well, I guess I'll get some use of my old hair dryer then!

No comments:

Post a Comment