Tuesday, January 24, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - I see you better with my long lashes on








So I've already told you about my lash obsession (they're not short, but just not thick enough and therefore non-existent without mascara) and my secret weapons (lumingan and L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen mascara).  Anyways, six months later and still can't get enough of how they almost look like falsies!


It's really amazing how lashes change everything, especially on us Asians.  Without lashes, we look 2 dimensional.  And with our lashes on (whether mascara, extensions, falsies or all of the above), we come alive!  More awake, more engaged, more eyes in general!


Trench - BCBG; Cashmere t-neck - Holt Renfrew; Jeans - J Brand; Purse - Givenchy; Booties - Mogil; Hat - Zara

4 comments:

  1. Janet you look fabulous - and yes your eyelashes are TDF! SO beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using Latisse too! It really does work. However I am still in search of that perfect mascara, I will have to try L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen mascara. My lashes look nothing like yours lol Perhaps you can do a tutorial of how to apply the perfect mascara for us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressed with your LONG lashes!! They are beautiful! I've been wanting to try Latisse but a little afraid to. Seeing your lashes...I may have to give it a try!

    xo, sam

    *Style of Sam*

    ReplyDelete