Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Golden Ladies


(Charlize Theron in Dior)


(Elle Macpherson in Zac Posen)


(Piper Perabo in Theyskens' Theory)


(Tilda Swinton in Haider Ackermann)


(Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein)


(Maria Menounos in Blumarine)

I've been so busy last weekend that I completely forgot that it was the Golden Globe Aware!  Obviously, my attention went straight to the red carpet scene (I guess I also do care who won what...).

On top of my list was definitely Charlize Theron in a incredible nude Dior gown.  Everything from the hair to the makeup to the shoe was perfection!

As a matter of fact, it seems that all my favourite outfits were nude, including Elle Macpherson's Zac Posen number,  Piper Perabo's Theyskens' Theory gown and Heidi Klum's Calvin Klein backless halter.

Tilda Swinton has no doubt the most avant-garde ensemble in no other than Haider Ackermann.  Although the blazer/fishtail skirt combo was edgy, but in a monochrome ice-blue shade added elegance.


Last, Maria Menounos showed off her curves with a canary yellow sequin dress.  Although very simple and even somewhat boring cut, the pop of colour was just right!

1 comment: