Monday, January 9, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - 5 days later






It's been 5 days since we got here and my condo is finally in live-in condition.  I mean, it now has all the necessities that we come to expect and take for granted, such as toilet paper and milk.  And finally, I finished organizing all my clothes and shoes, so I can get out of my leggings and sweatshirts (I've literally been wearing only that since I got on the plane)!

Cape w/ fur collar - Max Mara; T-shirt - Uniqlo; Pants - Gap; Boots - Le Pepe; Bag - Alexander Wang; Hat - Ophelia; Leather Gloves - Winner's

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big move (you are in Beijing now?) Are you there for work? Hope you get adjusted there real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your total outfit :)

    i've followed your blog, please check my blog http://raia-mywardrobe.blogspot.com
    if you like it, please follow mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you on Lookbook. Love, love, love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look! Love that hat! Congrats on the move.

    ReplyDelete