Monday, January 30, 2012

PRE-FALL - Louis Vuitton





(Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012)

I don't think I've ever felt so passionately about Louis Vuitton in the past (except for the handcuff bracelet last fall).  But this pre-fall, let's me count the many ways that I love this collection:

I love the fur ankle boots
I love the leather leggings with side zippers
I love the contrast colour pocket fox vest
I love the yellow dress with mink peter pan collar
I love the yellow steal cap toe pumps
I love the nude leather jacket with fox details

4 comments:

  1. hi Janet,

    I've always enjoyed your blog and you style. Especially those designer collection hard to find photos. I want to let you know I am giving you the Liebster Award which is for the support for bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
    Please check out my blog below and spread the love!! xoxo

    http://stylishwithabudget.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow dress. Great blog. I´m following now. I hope you can visit and follow mine too.
    Kisses from Perú
    Inés
    http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collection, thanks for sharing!

    Follow me & my bags, shoes, and all things dainty at:
    pjlattesbagbook.blogspot.com

    or on BLOGLOVIN' at pjlatte's bag book

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally Louis Vuitton impresses me with their ready to wear collection !
    absolutely loving every thing

    ReplyDelete