Sunday, January 1, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - What's real if you can't spot the fake?








Today was the last day of packing for our family's big move to Shanghai...8 luggage total and only one of them was for me!  I feel very selfless giving all our luggage allowance for Ayden and family stuff.  Needless to day, I didn't pack all my shoes and purses (in fact, not even 1/10).

Anyways, my good friend invited us for japanese for dinner.  Since Ayden was sick the whole week and we didn't exactly have a New Year's Eve party as planned, I decided to wear my bling dress from FCUK today.  No need for special occasion to wear sequin!  And for casualness, I added faux fur mitten and real fur eskimo hat.

Dress - French Connection - Fringe OTK Boots - Modern Vintage; Fur Hat - Harricana; Faux Fur Mittens - H&M

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Hope your son gets better real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute ; ) Love the fur accessories! Hope your son gets well soon!

    Happy new year : )

    ReplyDelete