Saturday, October 29, 2011

Top Secrets

I got this YSL Top Secrets Beauty Sleep concentrate at the on-flight duty free (mostly because I was bored and it looks interesting). And WOW!!! The secret needs to be shared!

It's in fact the latest addition to YSL's Top Secrets collection. Yves Saint Laurent claims "the 1st beauty “antidote” to short nights, a new product inspired by the beauty secrets of professionals." Yes, I do need any help I can get for the lack of a proper beauty sleep (pretty since I had Ayden)!

I'm still not quite sure if it's a base or an serum, since it can be used night and day, but it makes my skin smoother and more radiant. And by the end of a day, my make-up is still fresh and flawless (pretty good considering I'm now in Asia).

Well, all I can say is if you have a chance, you should definitely swing by YSL's counter to get a tube!

1 comment:

  1. Love to know new products or tips on skincare like this one.Serum and/or night cream really makes wonders to us moms most especially on hands on like me.:)

    ReplyDelete