Sunday, October 16, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Time is like breasts








I was hanging out at our studio with the girls the other day and we had a "ah-ha" moment!  It all started with Christal, a dear friend, who offered to draw a painting for our space.

Well, I had two concerns:  

1) The size of canvas (preferably big enough to cover one of our wall). 

2) The time frame (preferably within the next two weeks).

So my partner Taylor asked: "Do you even have time to do a painting on top of everything else?"  "Time is like breasts; if you squeeze hard enough, you'll have time!!!", replied Christel casually.

Needless to say, all four of us laughed so hard that we were rolling on the floor!  Honestly, this is now the best analogy ever!!!

Blouse - Gap; Jeans - J Brand; Purse - Hermes; Sandals - House of Harlow; Watch - Hermes; Ring - YSL; Knuckle ring - Dominic Jones; Pendant - Kenneth Jay Lane

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have the same YSL ring in lapis too! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!!!:)
    Kiss from Poland!

    Follow me:

    http://wwwthebagblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Christel said cracked me up. LOL I love those moments when a friend can't stop making us laugh. : ) I have the same blouse! Wearing it in my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! Looks like you're wearing fun ankle bracelets.

    http://xjole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete