Monday, October 17, 2011

NARS Holliday Collection



  • Arabian Nights trio eyeshadow - Black with red pearls / Black with purple pearls / Black with gunmetal shimmer


  • Mandchourie duo eyeshadow - Golden-infused denim / Rich navy
  • Ponderosa single eyeshadow - Mink


  • Campo De'Fiori eyeliner - Antique Brass
  • St. Marks Place eyeliner - Bright Violet


  • Miss Liberty blush - Soft, shimmering peach
  • G-Spot multiple - Rich gold-infused rose


  • Albatross lipgloss - Luminous gloss
  • Joyous Red lipstick - Amber red


  • Endless Night nail polish - Black grape
  • Space Odyssey nail polish - Aluminum
Nars is one of my favourite cosmetic brand.  This holidays collection's collection has the shimmer that I'm looking for to brighten my face.  I'm captivated by Arabian Nights trio eyeshadow...just look at the shades...I just love their Night shadows!  

And of course, I want the G-Spot multiple!  The multiples are a multi-use product that can be used as highlighter for eyes, lips and cheeks.  Best of all, it's easy to use and fool-proof.  But with a quirky name like G-Spot, it's all it need to get my attention!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these products look awsome!! I love the nail polishes!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete