Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Collecting orange boxes






I was invited to guest host on my friend Lisa's Luxury Living show today and it was so much fun!  The topic was Collecting Hermes, more specifically Birkins and Kellys!!!  We started off with hair and makeup (can you tell that I didn't do my own makeup??) and spent the rest of the day at two of her friends' walk-in closets playing with their Hermes collection...we were literally like kids in a candy store!

I must say that at the end of the day, my favourite pieces are those two Hermes airplanes, one in red calf leather and the second in brown croco!!!  They would be so cute in Ayden's room, I thought to myself...one day...one day mommy will buy you that...

8 comments:

  1. Great!:)

    http://wwwthebagblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, so much Hermes! The little airplanes are super cute... I bet they cost a fortune though!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look..gorgeous! Sometimes it's nice someone's doing make up for you..for a change of look most especially on an event like this one. Your so pretty! I can say it over and over. On the other note WOW look at those hermes bags!! I think I can do my household chores over and over again and afterwards looking at those while relaxing makes me stress free. Thanks for this post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful here, Janet!! And the Hermes collection is tdf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paradise on earth !! Lucky you !! Love your outfits my dear you look stunning !!
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was just a very small selection of the hermes collection she has...the owner has over 85 birkins alone!!! She even has hermes furniture! It's really incredible to witness her house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! What a dream day!! Your makeup looks amazing (it also does when you do it too)!! I would have never wanted to leave!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet - love love this H collection, it's like a dream for me as i love the exotic B. Hopefully one day i can have the same collection like your friend. Thanks for sharing this. U look gorgy as always....^_^

    ReplyDelete