Friday, October 14, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Waiting for the next move








We just received our new custom made lounge chair today for our studio...and I LOVE IT!!!

I arrived in Shanghai on wednesday afternoon.  Things have been moving so fast that I didn't realize it's already the weekend!  Not that I work from monday to friday schedule or anything but other than a 3pm meeting later, I've decided to pretty much do nothing all day!  Ok, maybe I'll go out for a massage...in PJs nonetheless! Hey, we're in China...I can go anywhere in PJs!

ps.  On the PJ note, it's all over the runways since last season so IT IS fashionable to leave the house in my silk asian print blouse and pant combo.

Top - Gifted by hubby (and cannot read label...sorry); Shorts - DIY cutoffs; Boots - Acne; Watch - Hermes; Ring - Dominic Jones

1 comment:

  1. U are looking fabulous gal, love the overall outfit.....i'm still in love with ur dominic jones ring and also your boots, the chair looks lovely and i feel like sitting it too.

    ReplyDelete