Sunday, October 9, 2011

OBSESSION DU JOUR - Arm Cuff


(Pamela Love Pentagram Cuff)


(YSL Cage Cuff)


(Aurelie Bidermann Lace Cuff)


(ASOS Wired Cuff)


(Zacharie Cuff)

I know it's already fall, but this weekend still feels like summer again (is this what they call Indian Summer?).  With the weather slightly warmer, I find myself lusting over these beautiful gold arm cuff, a hybrid between the Wonder Woman cuff and the Roman Warrior cuff.  And being petite, I bet they literally cover my whole arm (or at least 2/3 of my forearm).

My favourite is obviously the Pamela Love one with its architectural shape, seems like something coming out from a comic book (and maybe will really give me some Wonder Woman power)!  From my more feminine side, I also love the Aurelie Bidermann's lace detail.  And purely from a budget perspective, the ASOS is also a good contender.

2 comments:

  1. The Pamela Love one is my favourite of the ones you posted. So pretty!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been lusting for that Pamela Love cuff for agessss. Love it!

    ReplyDelete