Monday, October 3, 2011

SHOPPING - Call me Mrs YSL









I'm in NYC since yesterday with mom, hubby and Ayden for some good old shopping and eating.  And guess what I got?!?  Yes, yes...I finally got the YSL Arty Oval ring with Lapis blue stone!!!  I'm so excited as I've been lusting over it for the past 2 years.  But since I never got to try it in person, I really didn't know what size (maybe a sz 6?) to order.  Well, thank god hubby suggested to go in YSL on 57th because I'm actually a size 4 (they're made on the bigger side)!  

I was so excited about it that I got my mom to buy my second choice: the Arty Dots with white stones!  Too bad my mom is a size 7...or lucky her because otherwise, I'd be borrowing it all the time!!!

8 comments:

  1. I want the blue one !! Oh god !!!
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lapis one is the one I want too! Lovely purchases!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rings are tdf!! Lapis is a great colour. It's on my to-get list. ; ) I have the black YSL Arty ring and it literally goes with EVERYTHING I wear.. I think you'll wear this one to pieces ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. mini omg .. I was in YSL too ... lovely rings, I like both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!Glad you got what your lusting over.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg - I've been lusting after these YSL rings for the past year myself!

    I just can't bring myself to pay so much for costumer jewelry though...=(

    ..maybe next year! =)

    Cheers!

    Yaya,
    http://www.atelier630.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats babe.....i have the turquoise and lapis blue arty oval and love it so much. It's such a unique and stylish ring and i can't get enough of them and love to get more in different colors...hehe

    ReplyDelete