Monday, October 24, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - You're just confused







It's my girl Taylor's birthday and we're going out to celebrate (of course)!!  Heading to Helen Lee's show, then dinner at Apocalyps and some good old dancing (to burn out some calories) at Richee's!

As for the birthday girl, I really ran out of ideas of what to get her...so I made her a the same dress as I'm wearing in black long sleeve...turned out better than I thought!  And she loved it!!!  In fact, she wore it today (since she was still struggling to find an birthday outfit).

For some reason, many think Taylor and I look like sisters...and we just play along, not confirming or denying.  Having the both of us dressed almost the same, it just became even more confusing to others!!

Happy Birthday Sis!!!

Dress - DIY; Tailcoat jacket - Zara; Booties - Mogil; Clutch - BCBG

ps.  sorry for the blurry pictures, it was actually really late and I hate using flash!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a better pic of the dress. Great outfit - the black and white combo looks very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know what, i always love love ur ODJ and thru ur blog, i was successfully able to hunt down the DJ knuckle duster ring and even the Star Gold Cuff Bracelet and hopefully more if can find them....LOL

    Now i'm also love your zara tailcoat jacket, it's very pretty. Love ur booties too....U look fabulous babe!!~

    ReplyDelete