Sunday, October 23, 2011

SHANGHAI FW - Gudrun Sjoden






(Gudrun Sjoden Spring 2012)

I attended the Gudrun Sjoden's show last night, a Scandanavian designer who's spring collection has been inspired by Shanghai. I love her use of natural material for everything from the clothing itself to accessories and headpieces used for the show. In fact, I'm really loving the oversized beaded necklace seen on all models. However, the footwear was very disappointing. All the models were wearing what looks like Toms canvas flats (sorry but not my thing)...

Well, otherwise, I was just really excited to be on front row!!! Humm...maybe I shouldn't have spent the entire show taking pictures...maybe I should have worked up some celebrity attitude and let others take pictures of me...haha...I'll keep that in mind for tonight's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment