Monday, May 16, 2011

Sole Therapy




So I'm on my semi-annual "Eat & Shop" trip in Toronto.  Just got back from an afternoon on Bloor street and obviously visited the shoe department of Holt Renfrew.  And guess what?  Got myself 3 pairs of shoes because I simply couldn't decide which pair to buy.  The Alexander Wang Neomi Combat booties in grey lizzard, the Miu Miu Vernice nude pumps or the Camilla Skovgaard Saw Sole Wedge boots in taupe?  My usual solution is always all of the above, please!  Well, all I can say is that I'm now very shoe happy!

2 comments:

  1. omg! You're in Toronto!!!

    I love the Miu Mius! I imagine the nude pumps will look SO good on you. Currently on my list: black A. Wang Freja booties! *squeals*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your selections! They are so edgy :)

    richelle
    www.rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete