Saturday, May 26, 2012

Toying with the Idea of...




a Vespa in Shanghai!  I've always liked the idea of riding around town in a retro looking scooter (Vespa naturally came on top of my list) and actually almost got one 4 years ago while I was still living in Old Montreal.  It's so convenient and fuel efficient (compared to my SUV) and mostly, it just looks cool.

Last week, I saw my friend Jen with a chinese electric version.  And it was less than $500!!! The best part: no licence required since it's an electric scooter!!!  Needless to say, I was really tempted.

But a Vespa is a Vespa.  I'm really leaning toward the Celeste Blue for its vintage look but also love the Dragon Red because red is my favourite colour.  Or should I be more concern of the safety issue of a scooter in China?

No comments:

Post a Comment