Friday, May 4, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Denim on White










Denim on white; it's a classic yet always modern combo.  This time, I paired my white shirtdress with my denim mini skirt, leaving the back of my dress out.  I really love wearing my dresses as top to add wearability to my wardrobe (with less than half of my clothes here in Shanghai, I guess I don't have much of a choice!).

Going out for some good old Shanghainese fried dumplings (生煎包)!!!  Have a great weekend!


Dress (worn as shirt) - Zara; Denim skirt - Zara; Sandals - House of Harlow; Purse - Givenchy; Brooch - Chanel; Ring - YSL; Hat - Street Vendor; Earrings - Chanel

3 comments:

  1. Aww! i definitely like those oufit simple and gorgeous. and u look great on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit.elegant but with some boho doses.lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute:) I invite to my blog www.madamesunny.blogspot.com:)

    ReplyDelete