Thursday, May 24, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Stronger









It's been another "Good News/Bad News" week:

Good News: we've been on yet another eating marathon since mother's day dinner/brunch/family gathering!  My stomach has a big smile on at this moment (from the fold it makes when I'm sitting down eating my dessert trio!!).

Bad News: we've been on yet another eating marathon!!!  My skinny jeans need a break and my boyfriend jeans have been welcomed with open arms!

Conclusion: I need to be stronger.  Strong enough to go out, entertain and only eat until I'm full.  I mean I really didn't need to have three desserts!  Right?!?

Blazer - Club Monaco; Tank - American Apparel; Denim bermudas - DIY; Beaded necklace - Kenneth Jay Lane; Clock pendant - Kenneth Jay Lane; Watch - Hermes; Bracelet - Isabel Marant; Studded cuff - Pamela Love; Sunglasses - Miu Miu; Sandals - Modern Vintage

2 comments: