Sunday, May 13, 2012

MAIN EVENT - Mother's Day Brunch



I took my mom and my cousin (also a mom and has been exhausted with preparation of his son's wedding) for mother's day brunch.  Actually, since my mom's interest for sausage & pancakes is fairly low, we decided to go for japanese at Sun with Aqua instead.  Honestly, I really don't mind broiled tuna and salmon toro instead of scrambled eggs!!!

It was only when we finished stuffing ourselves with sushi & sashimi and ready to leave that we noticed we completely forgot to take pictures.  So we quickly snapped a few with my iPhone (sorry for the poor quality of shoots)!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see photo from mom and daughter post. Happy mother's day to you and your mom. Enjoy the rest of the night.You're beautiful-as always.:)

    ReplyDelete