Ok, maybe for most of you, it's not morning anymore (depending your time zone or if you still consider 11:30am morning...since it's almost noon). Did you have a good night sleep? I wish I could say "YES" but Ayden has been up all night (my poor baby has Scarlet Fever) and therefore, both hubby and I have been up all night.
With dark circles down to my cheekbones, I'll be needing all the help I can get! And this is my everyday makeup routine (with a strong focus on beautiful dewy skin even if I had very very little sleep!).
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF60
- Etude House Total Age Repair BB cream in #1
- By Terry Soleil de Rose Hydra-Intense in Sunlight
- MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW20
- Anastasia Brows in Bloom in Brunette
- NARS Multiple Duo in Orgasm/South Beach
- Make Up Forever Shine On Powder in #3
- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Bronze Shimmer
- L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black
It seems like a lot of products for "natural look" but it's really what works best for me. And if you noticed, there's actually not a lot of "colour" so the result is just a "airbrushed" version of myself (does that make sense?).
Oh, I almost forgot to say that I mix my Etude House bb cream with my By Terry base to add sheerness and warmth. I find the result much more "bare" than just the bb cream alone, which tend to leave a "grey" undertone.