Saturday, May 19, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Into the Sea











Just can't get enough of the aqua blue & green palm tree print on this skirt.  The colours are so mesmerizing, like looking into the sea!  And I can't believe how well my new H&M necklace pairs up with it.

Talking about the sea, I'm really looking forward for a beach vacation.  I need to look into a work/vacation destination and discuss the project with my partner (which by the way, is not hard to convince)...Maybe inspiration for our next collection?  Maybe sourcing for new brands?  Maybe a end-of-season bonus for our hard work?  yeah, I'll think of something...

Tank - American Apparel; Skirt - Versace for H&M; Necklace - H&M; Mixed bangles - Street Vendor; Ring - Zariin

1 comment:

  1. This skirt is very tropical inspired! The black tank toned it down and making it stands out even more :)

    ReplyDelete