Thursday, May 10, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Waterhouse










I went on a date.  Yes, good old fashion dinner, drinks & dessert kinda date with hubby at Table no.1 at the Waterhouse Boutique Hotel.  I should have worn a more forgiving dress (given that I'm not the kinda girl who would only order a salad) but sometimes, it's healthy to remind your significant other what he's got at home.

To my surprise, I got an early mother's day gift!  It's one of the best gift I've gotten from him (other than all those that I've pre-selected myself of course).  And he was smart enough to consult with my best friend Taylor for advice...(thanks T!).

So, what did I get?  Patience eager eyes...I'll show you the goodies tomorrow!

Leather jacket - Rick Owens; Dress - Alexander Wang; Boots - Camilla Skovgaard; Purse - Givenchy; Necklace - H&M; Brooch (as pendant) - Chanel; Ring - YSL; Watch - Hermes; Bracelet - Hermes (gifted)

3 comments:

  1. Hot date outfit! Can't wait to see what he got you!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see what is your pressie!! btw, I have that YSL lapis ring too! Isn't it gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete