Thursday, August 11, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Waiting for the rain








The weather has been somewhat unpredictable lately.  Even with the forecast keep on getting it wrong, making it near impossible to organize an outdoor event.  Not that I had a wedding to plan or anything, just a casual BBQ for my son's birthday (yes, he just turned 1 today!!!).

The little guy doesn't seem to care too much...I mean, it's not like he can compare how this year's birthday is better/worse than last's year!  He seems to be just as happy as long as he gets all the attention.

Tank - Alexander Wang; Shorts - DIY cutoffs; Clogs - Giuseppe Zanotti; Cuff - House of Harlow; Ring - House of Harlow; Bib necklace - Gifted

2 comments:

  1. Ah, so nice to see that House of Harlow cuff on... I was considering buying but wasn't sure if it would mold to my tiny wrists. Is the metal fairly flexible?

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cuff, but its big on me too if I dont push it up my arm. and no, the metal is not flexible.

    ReplyDelete