Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HAIR TREND - Hair Turban





Are scarf turbans still "in"?  I was just wondering if it's strictly a thing of a few seasons ago or is it still a fashionable hairstyle?  I recall first seeing it on the runway of Prada Spring 2007, then on Carrie in Sex & the City 2, then on every trendsetting celebrity and blogger...am I really the last one to sport this style?

Ah...who cares?  I'm probably the first one to wear a scarf turban in Brossard (not that I consider this suburb of Montreal anywhere close to a fashion capital)!!!

Scarf - Hermes; Sunglasses - Marni; Tank - H&M

3 comments:

  1. It will be cool if I get to bump into you in Brossard! Used to live there when I was still in CEGEP & McGill =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceci, where do you live now? maybe you can still bump into me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm far away from the Fashion Capital at the moment....but next to the amazing natural wonder - Bay of Fundy in NS. My in-laws are still in Brossard, thus we will visit at least once a year. Loving Montreal! That's the best city I've ever lived despite the political part a decade ago =)

    ReplyDelete