Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Eyes wide shut








I was in love with this t-shirt the minute I saw it: the long bejeweled lashes and the big red lips just make me laugh!  And the jersey material is so comfortable and soft.  Paired with my puffy skirt and a high chignon, unconsciously started to twirl like a princess!  Then soon realized how silly I was...haha!

It's not like I have anywhere to go really...just shopping for my son with his recently acquired birthday gift certificates.  But later, we have a friend's wedding rehearsal dinner to attend.  And if the weather permits, might as well be dressed for the  occasion.

T-shirt - Sonia Rykiel; Skirt - Zara; Clutch - Hermes; Shoes - Christian Louboutin; Earrings - Kate Spade

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your Kelly Longue! You are so stylish!
    By the way, outta curiousity, who takes your pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The photographer in question is my husband...who else will volunteer and be at my complete disposal?!?! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!!! You always look amazing! Love the way you mix a simple t with high end and high street labels.

    ReplyDelete