Saturday, August 20, 2011

FLASHBACK: Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte S/S 2010





(Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte Spring/Summer 2010)

Ok ok, I know I really don't need another pair of shoes, especially after my recent acquision of 5 new pairs of designer shoes (mostly on sale nonetheless), but if Santa is following my blog, he can send these babies on my way!

I actually saw them on sale at Mona Moore, the best shoe spot in town that decided to only offer its online store now...snif!  It's wasn't because I didn't love them enough to jump on them immediately at the time, there was a minor detail that got in the way: the price tag!!!  Retailed in the mid-2K, even on sale, it was more than my monthly mortgage!

So Santa, if you happen to see them around and judged that I was a good girl, I really wouldn't mind an early Christmas gift, especially for free!  I'll bake chocolate chunk cookies and make a big cup of latte for you!

source: fashionfrizz

No comments:

Post a Comment