Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kiss me, Kate













(Vogue US Sept 2011, all photos by Mario Testino)

While flipping through the big fat September issue of Vogue US, I came accross these beautiful pictures of Kate Moss's summer wedding by legendary photographer, Mario Testino.  They are just too beautiful not to share!!  I guess that's part of the perks with being a supermodel: you can be assure to have all the gowns, the deco, the photo and venue will be taken care of by your celebrity friends that also happen to be the best in the industry.  And everything featured on Vogue's most important issue of the year!!!

Ah...I wish I can just call up Stella McCartney and ask her to design Ayden's outfit for whatever occasion that's coming up...hah...the closest I got was a few pieces from her last collaboration with Gap!

For more pictures, visit Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment