Sunday, August 7, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Mid-summer nights & fairy tales










I'm attending a good friend's wedding today and was really craving for an outdoor venue, so decided to go with a mid-summer garden theme with my DVF fairy backless top and coral necklace worn on my wrist.  Hope it's not too much since Chinese weddings are relatively conservative!

Well, too late to change my mind - I don't have a backup plan!  Anyways, remember my Goody spin pins?  That's what I used to do my loose side bun.  The only problem is that the bun kept on undoing itself...I guess they were really meant for ballerina chignon than my rolled-out-of-bed look!

Top - Diane Von Furstenberg; Skirt - Club Monaco; Purse worn as clutch - Chanel; Sandals - Balenciaga; Coral Necklace worn as bracelet - Kenneth Jay Lane; Double horsehead cuff - Street vendor; Gold cuff - Kenneth Jay Lane; Earrings - Holt Renfrew (forgot the name of designer)

1 comment: