Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Born in 1986







I'm obviously not born in 1986, but my vintage cutoff shorts are!  In fact, they belong to my mom.  I was in the mood for another DIY cutoffs, but in a highwaist bleached out denim with wider leg openings...for that 70s feel (and for days that I feel a little bloated).  So went to my mom's closet and found these really hiddeous jeans, which she never worn. 

Anyways, she said I can do whatever I want with them...obviously not her favorite pair of jeans!!!  She got them in 1986 during our first trip to Hong Kong and at the time, thought they were the hottest thing ever (along with many other 80s style oversized shoulder jacket and leather skirts).  Well, one woman's trash is another's treasure!

Blouse - Equipment; Shorts - Vintage DIY; Bag - Alexander Wang; Sandals - Loeffler Randall; Necklace - Kenneth Jay Lane; Pendant - Gifted; Sunglasses - Prada

1 comment:

  1. cute top and i love your shorts too!! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete