Saturday, January 5, 2013

SHOPPING - Boxing Week Wrap Up




My boxing week shopping was complete fail - the only pair of Acne Pistol boots I managed to snag at 50% off on Outnet turned out to be too big!  I so wanted them to fit me, but despite my thick sock and somewhat swollen feet (at 8 months pregnant, I don't think they'll get much bigger), it still looked like I borrowed my friend's boots!  So, back they went!

But I did do some damage yesterday!!!  Trust me, I've never been the one who can't find anything to buy!

First stop - ZARA:

  • Fantasy Blazer with zips - I love the tweed moto style with strong shoulders
  • Quilted Foldover bag on chain - Delicious red leather...I couldn't resist!

Next stop - Lululemon (for postnatal workout inspiration):

Let me first start by saying that I've been tempted to order online the Down to the Studio jacket for almost a week now but because of the mix reviews and final sale policy, I decided to get a closer look in person (at $199 instead of $298, I still want to make sure my money is well spent).  Wow!  It's actually way beyond everything I can dream of coming from Lulu!!!

  • Down to the Studio jacket - Rick Owens inspired wrap jacket with premium goose down and oversized hood that can also be folded down as collar.
  • Bundle Up jacket - the Polar cream & Silver combo on this convertible jacket with hood will keep me warm to and from my yoga classes
  • Speedy t-neck - made with super stretchy and breathable Rulu material, this is a great layering piece for my DTTS jacket!
  • Reverse Groove shorts - reversible yoga shorts means I actually have two pairs, fuchsia and black!

1 comment: