But I did do some damage yesterday!!! Trust me, I've never been the one who can't find anything to buy!
First stop - ZARA:
- Fantasy Blazer with zips - I love the tweed moto style with strong shoulders
- Quilted Foldover bag on chain - Delicious red leather...I couldn't resist!
Next stop - Lululemon (for postnatal workout inspiration):
Let me first start by saying that I've been tempted to order online the Down to the Studio jacket for almost a week now but because of the mix reviews and final sale policy, I decided to get a closer look in person (at $199 instead of $298, I still want to make sure my money is well spent). Wow! It's actually way beyond everything I can dream of coming from Lulu!!!
- Down to the Studio jacket - Rick Owens inspired wrap jacket with premium goose down and oversized hood that can also be folded down as collar.
- Bundle Up jacket - the Polar cream & Silver combo on this convertible jacket with hood will keep me warm to and from my yoga classes
- Speedy t-neck - made with super stretchy and breathable Rulu material, this is a great layering piece for my DTTS jacket!
- Reverse Groove shorts - reversible yoga shorts means I actually have two pairs, fuchsia and black!