Tuesday, January 22, 2013

OUTFIT DU JOUR - 01.22







I must say it's quite a challenge to dress (with some sense of style) while being pregnant, especially when you're due in a little over a month!  Lately, I find myself in leggings and t-shirts most of the time. Maybe it's because nothing fits me; maybe it's because I'm getting lazy; maybe it's because of the freezing cold Canadian weather!  Either way, I've not been very inspired to dress properly.

But today, it's my birthday!  I guess I should be putting some effort...even though it's just gonna be a casual family dinner.

Cape - Gap; Tank - American Apparel; Jeans - J Brand Mama J; Glove purse - Maison Martin Margiela for H&M; Boots - Burberry Prorsum; Chain bracelet - Isabel Marant; Watch - Hermes; Knuckle ring - Dominic Jones; Ring - Hermes; Beanie - Club Monaco

4 comments:

  1. Love the cape, Birthday Girl, and you look great in those jeans! "Voluptuous" comes to mind . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, I had no idea you were pregnant again! Congrats!! You look absolutely lovely and happiest of birthdays to you :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...yes, voluptuous all around! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the most beautiful pregnant woman! I think your outfit is so chic and I'd like to reinterpret it!
    Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete