Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WINDOW SHOPPING - Zara


(Zara Fall 2012)


I was just walking back to our studio with my best friend/partner, Taylor, from lunch and came across this dress in the window display!

Ah...how I would have loved to wear this ZARA long sleeve lace dress with leather peplum instead of that basic Isabella Oliver to one of the upcoming events!!!  I mean I could buy it and hope it would fit perfectly in a year (or more realistically, in 18 months), but that wouldn't really make sense, wouldn't it?

In a hurry, I urged my friend to try it on, for my simple satisfaction...but she was too lazy (and didn't want to be tempted to buy another black dress).  Life is so unfair...why are all these beautiful clothes popping left and right when I can only window shop!

ps. I hate window shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment