Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary Baby!






I was just at a bachelorette party last night (and it was amazing...we had a "A&F boy" theme for the soon-to-be-bride, so lots of gorgeous topless Brazilian models for our private venue!!!  sorry, can't share any pictures with you!).

And today, I'm already celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary!  I can barely believe that it was already been half a decade!!!  Hubby surprised me with brunch at the Peninsula (our favourite sunday brunch spot) followed by a special dessert!  Oh yeah, the waffle with fresh berries and cream was delicious...but I'm talking about the Hermes Quark ring!!!  I love the bold yet minimalist shape, I love the super shinny silver with orange and mostly, I love that he spent so much effort picking this up himself!  THANK YOU BABE!






Oh yeah, and this is what I got him: a LV Long Wallet in Taiga leather Glacier colour.  Nothing fancy, just very practical for all the bills we carry around in China!

And I got it engraved: H.L for the nick name my two god-daughters gave him - Hungry Lung (obviously because he's always hungry)!  Hum....maybe that's why he's in the restaurant business?!?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet! I just came across your site today and really enjoyed looking at your pictures! Congratulations on your anniversary. That Hermes ring is gorgeous! I'm glad your husband spoils you :) Hope you have a good week! Hope it's okay for me to follow you on bloglovin

    Christy
    www.sunnywithasideof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete