It's Shanghai Restaurant Week again (Sept 3-9th inclusively)!!! And our first stop is El Willy, a widely popular Spanish restaurant that delivers traditional and contemporary tapas.
Don't worry...although I'm suppose to be eating for 2, I didn't actually devour all those dishes by myself! It was all shared between hubby and I.
Here's what we had:
- Gazpacho "Andaluz" each (not in picture)
- 21 st century Russian salad
- Latin style seafood ceviche,wrapped in rice paper with mango and Coriander
- "Nido" served in brioche with tomato and sobrasada slow cooked egg
- Patatas pannadera, romesco, roasted peppers and confit tomatoes slow cooked egg
- "Zarzuela de marisco" with toasted garlic bread
- Confit, lightly smoked chicken thigh with orange rice
- Sexy dessert each (not in picture)
Sounds like a lot but due to tapas-size portions, I think my hubby was left still craving for a burger!?! Well, I guess we can't really complain given the RMB 118 fixe price lunch menu (just under $20...and don't forget there's no tax nor tips here in China!).