Thursday, September 27, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Entry/Exit








I just spent the whole afternoon at the Shanghai Entry/Exit Bureau just to be told that I will not be able to enter China after my upcoming trip to Bali without a new visa.  So what's my problem you might ask?

First off, I'm leaving in 3 days so that's not a lot of time to figure out a plan B.  Second, I'll be stranded in HK by myself until a new visa can be issue, which is not so bad for me but really  for hubby to be stuck with Ayden until I get back.  Obviously, not to mention the temptation to buy (what else is there to do while in HK?) when I'm on a band for shopping!

And there's nothing I hate more than strictly window shopping!!!

Tunic dress - Zara; Purse - Chanel; Sandals - Sergio Rossi; Necklace - H&M; Watch - Swiss Legend; Bracelet - Club Monaco; Ring - Kenneth Jay Lane; Belt - Barbara Bui

No comments:

Post a Comment