Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Old Chains









Here's my latest DIY:  I took my Banana Republic bracelet apart and pined it with my Chanel brooch.  It was inspired by this Chanel chain brooch (which was like 4X more expensive than mine):


Ok, I know it's not exactly the same (nor am I trying to replicate the exact same thing), but I just like the idea of wearing my CC brooch differently.  And it worked very well with my ripped jeans and sequin jacket!

Sequin jacket - Zara; Silk cami - DKNY (part of my tunic dress); Jeans - Pink; Purse - Chanel; Pumps - Y&Y; Ring - Kenneth Jay Lane; Brooch - Chanel DIY

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing, as always. It seems like you always manage to pull a gorgeous outfit together so effortless! I love your style.

    Best,
    Carin

    (www.parisinfourmonths.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea and looking good as always! keep posting! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look is so glamour rocker! Definitely very chic!

    Cheers~

    wei

    Weiandmei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete