Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Gossip Girl












Today was a good day: spent the morning lounging in the living room, reading the newest copy of Life & 
Style (it was time for me to keep up with Hollywood gossip), wearing samples of our label SKIIN after a big bacon and eggs with raisin toast breakfast.  


Oh yeah, did I mention that our own label will soon be out!?!  Although we are still awaiting for the final samples (yes, the first batch needed some adjustments to meet our standards), I'm sooooo excited about the whole collection!  Inspired by our lifestyle, we started with a capsule collection of a few very very comfortable and flattering basics to layer or wear on its own.  I'm wearing our Zoe long sleeve tee (and they're extra long sleeves) and our Brandon short shorts.

And I'm also sporting red lips.  I think I finally am getting comfortable with bright lips...after years of trying and testing.  Or maybe because I finally learnt how to apply lip colour!

T-shirt - SKIIN (available soon); Shorts - SKIIN (available soon); Shoes - Hermes; Necklace - Kenneth Jay Lane

4 comments:

  1. Do u have a website? Do u send to Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa, don't worry...I'll personally bring it to you when I go back in June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtle matching between your lips and accessories!

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete