Ssense.com got some new items on sales and honestly, I just love about everything on that site! But for the sake of giving my 16 months old son that "In life, we cannot be greedy!", I decided to narrow down my choices to the following five, all at 30% off:
- Proenza Schouler PS1 multicolor pouchette @ $682
- Proenza Schouler spiral yellow t-shirt @ $227
- McQ short Phantom dress @ $644
- Lanvin escarpen compense heels in black @ $1043
- Lanvin compensation sandals in tan @ $1113
The PS1 pouchette is just a really good everyday clutch in a fun tribal print. The t-shirt is a slash of colour (and a colour that I don't own in my closet...yet). The McQ dress does not require any excuse or explanation...it's just WOW! And I really didn't want to chose between the tow pairs of Lanvin heels, it's just pure torture!!!