Sunday, November 4, 2012

TIRED



Tired?  Me too!  I just survived another week of caring for a fevered son on top of the ongoing renovation project at my hubby's new bistro (I'll tell you guys all about later) to now being sick myself. Naturally, I don't look my best these days.  In fact, I don't remember when was the last time I look rested (maybe during my week in Bali?)...

Anyways, all this to say that I dug up my favourite concealer - MAC Full Coverage Foundation.  This product is essentially a pro-size of the Studio Finish SPF35 Concealer (28g for USD $30 vs 7g for USD $18, you do the math).

I never use it as a foundation but rather as a under eye and spot concealer...and it does WONDERS!  At first, like many, I was hesitant because it's so thick and dry.  But with a few trial & errors, I found the perfect way to wear it: with a lightly wet sponge.  That way, I get a dewy and smooth coverage (and it covers EVERYTHING) that last all day!  The best part, this compact lasts soooo long that I'm starting to wonder if I should replace it just for sanity reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment