Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ARM CANDIES

After my "Let's take a minute..." post which included snapshots of the current favorites of my shoe collection, it was requested that I do a similar post on my purse collection. 

I started collecting purses a while back, not only because I love purses, but mainly because I imagined myself handing down my collection to my daughter...Well, I guess I'll be holding on to them a little longer than I have hope now that only have a son...

With price tags of designer handbags going up faster than my stock portfolio, I can only justify to invest when there's longivity and versatility to the overall design and household brand.  I guess I'm just boring in that sense (I would prefer to think I'm wise??).


My current favorites, from left column, top down:

YSL, Marni, Givenchy, Alexander Wang, Hermes
Hermes, YSL, Pierre Hardy, Hermes, Chanel
Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Balenciaga, Chanel, Chanel, Hermes

p.s. Missing some of my "older" current favorites, including Gucci (don't judge), Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Mulberry and Chloe, that are stored at my mom's.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to say that you have a gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post so much :) see my blog at:

    http://labaguetteestalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete