Friday, November 26, 2010

le Boudoir is coming...

Le Boudoir 's preview is finally available...and to celebrate it all, we will be hosting a launch party and sample sale on Dec 2 2010 at 6:00p in Vancouver.  If you live in the Greater Vancouver Area (or not), come by 689 Abbot St - Lobby Convention Room (Tower A), Vancouver BC to have the first picks!!!


(just done tagging one of the many many racks of clothing not including a table of accessories and rows of shoes) 

I'm finally in Vancouver since yesterday afternoon for the set-up of Le Boudoir, our online consignment shop. Since I got here, my girlfriend/partner, Taylor and I have been sorting, tagging, pricing, eating and drinking until 5amET!!!  I have to admit, altough it's a lot of work, I haven't had this much fun in a long time!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to do a launch Party in MTL? Can we buy online? Congratulations...this is a very original idea....

    ReplyDelete