Thursday, November 11, 2010

SAMPLE SALE - Clarins


I'm a big sucker for luxurious bath products, especially those that smell so good you want to eat it!!!  "Le Couvent des Minimes" is actually a Spa Hotel by L'OCCITANE in France.  It has the same bath & body collection as the famous french brand but simply repackaged under the spa's name.  I first discovered L'OCCITANE during a stay at the 4 Seasons Hotel and became instantly intoxicated by the miniatures selection in my bathroom (I love hotels with luxurious miniatures).  So without saying, I was thrilled to find the whole line at the Clarins sample sale.  I grabbed the Skin Softening Sugar Scrub in Honey & Milk and in Verbena & Lemon, the Verbena & Lemon Body Milk and the Verbena & Lemon Invigorating Recipes.

I also threw in my shopping basket a back-up of my Nuxe Huil Prodigious Or.  If you haven't tried it, it's a MUST.  This dry oil can be used on hair or body.  I personally use it on any exposed skin and it gives me a beautiful golden glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment