Tuesday, February 26, 2013

OSCARS '13 Red Carpet


(Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille)


(Kerry Washington in Miu Miu)


(Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta)


(Naomi Watts in custom Giorgio Armani)


(Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture)


I'm just catching up with the Oscars (well, ok, just the red carpet fashion and top category winners) and have to say I'm quite impressed with some of this year's gowns.

Let me start by saying that Zoe Saldana, who wore a white Alexis Mabille strapless gown, completely wowed me!  I love everything from the lazer-cut floral appliqué bust to the grey/blk tulle layers at the hem.  And that gown paired with simple yet elegant smokey eyes and sleep hair (not to mention Neil Lane bubbles) was simply Oscar perfection.

My second pick is Kerry Washington, in a red Miu Miu gown.  I love the retro look, almost take on Breakfast at Tiffany's, which is very refreshing compared to all the other "prom" gowns.

Amy Adams, Naomi Watts and Jennifer Lawrence were all equally stunning...classic Oscar attires at their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment