Friday, February 1, 2013

FRAMED




I love everything about geek chic: the awkward high-rise suspenders, the fully button-up plaid shirts, the English loafers and even the black plastic frames.  It's totally sexy on both guys and gals!

However, I was never able to get full onboard with the lensless glasses trend.  I mean, sure, they're an accessory part of a total look...just like hats.  They magically transform an otherwise boring outfit to something quirky and help camouflage the flaws (glasses are good for those dark circles/eye bags as hats are good for bad hair days)!  But I find them exhausting...literally, they give me a headache when worn for more than 1hr.

But hey, who am I to judge?  I keep on going back to those 4 inch stilettos I can't walk in for more than 1hr...but they sure make my legs look great!

Have a good weekend!

ps. my Burberry glasses are actually with prescription.

1 comment:

  1. Geek Chic doesn’t work for you, my dear. More pictures in those 4 inch stilettos, please! After you’ve had time to recover from being a portal to the world, that is. First things first . . .

    ReplyDelete