Sunday, February 24, 2013

MAIN EVENT - A Princess is Born!



Sorry for not posting in the past few days...let's just say I've been kinda busy!  After playing around with my new Hot Tools curling iron on wednesday, I started having contractions that night and gave birth to a beautiful little princess, aka Olivia.

Needless to say, Olivia consumes most of my time these days (and the little energy I have left goes to Ayden).  Noticed I still haven't washed my hair yet?!?  Yes, those curls will outlast my iPhone battery...especially if I keep taking self-portraits with my princess O!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm sure she will be quite a fashionista like her mommy! Beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for ur new baby gal, u don't look like just gave birth, u look fabulous. How i wish my baby is a gal...my baby boy going to turn 4 mths soon....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! ur lil princess is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks...and DiaNne74, I felt the same when I had my first, Adyen, and thought how I wished I had a little girl to dress up...turns out boys are really fun too! And they're closer to their mommies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations, she's beautiful . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet - thanks babe. Yeah boys are closer to mommy when they are younger but not when they are older..haha. But after having 3 boys (my recent 4 mths old bb), i have accepted the reality of not fated to have a gal....^_^

    ReplyDelete