Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SHOPPING - L'Oreal Sample Sale


So I went to the L'Oreal sample sale today.  Stood in line for over an hour with my mom (thank god I decided not to bring my son with me!).  Once in, I immediately asked the sales clerk to direct me towards Kiehl's (sold out) and La Roche Posay.  As you can see, they have the Active C Day/Night Emulsion for normal to combination skin (which I picked up 2 tubes) and the Hydraphase UV Eyes (another 2 tubes).  I have the Active C already but for dry skin and find it leaves a bit of film on my skin so the normal to combination skin should be perfect.

Also got the Roger & Gallet Exfoliating gel for body.  I use to buy their lotion and shower scrub at Holt's until a discovered that they carry this brand at the sample sale.

Finally, a bunch of cheapies from L'Oreal: Extra-Volume mascara in blk, Extra-Intense liquid pencil in brown, Wear Infinite eyeshadow quad in Aquatic Escape, HIP cream shadow paint in Secretive and Nervy (love those two colours and hope they wont crease).

No comments:

Post a Comment