Monday, October 18, 2010

MID-SKIRTS: Attempts to the "new skirt"

Attempt #1: WILD WILD WEST

Shirt - Ralph Laurent; Skirt - Tristan & Iseult; Shoes - Balenciaga; Hat - Zara



Attempt #2: 60's ROCK & ROLL

Leather Jacket - H&M; Skirt - Beige; Booties - Modern Vintage



Attempt #3: URBAN GRUNGE

Fur Vest - vintage; Hoodie - American Eagle; Skirt - BCBG; Boots - Modern Vintage



Here are my three attempts of the calf lenght flowy skirt.  Which one is your favorite look?  Or should I just retire this skirt trend for good?

ps. sorry for my cat in the first two shots...

1 comment:

  1. Such cute Look. I love all of your different skirts. They all are perfect for some great outfits. I also love your shoes. That first pair is my favorite!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete