Monday, October 4, 2010

BUY du jour...ETUDE HOUSE bb cream

 


Here I am...I finally jumped on the BB CREAM bandwagon!  I have been curious and skeptical about this whole bb cream trend for a while now, mostly because I cannot imagine how such a relatively inexpensive product can deliver so much (coverage, anti-aging, sunscreen, the list goes on...)!  On top of it all, most brands only offer one or two shades at most to choose from!

While my best friend from Vancouver was visiting last month, I noticed that she was using ETUDE HOUSE BB CREAM.  I obviously took the opportunity to test it on my hand.  The vertict: its lightweight formula and sheerness won me over!  It didn't cast any grey undertone and felt wonderful on my skin.  I immediately did some research and ordered my own tube of ETUDE HOUSE PREVIOUS MINERAL BB CREAM in SHEER GLOWING SKIN

No comments:

Post a Comment